Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More shootings, violence and horror

Shootings could happen anywhere, not only in a church, but when it happened in a church, it made one think. How could there be an all-loving, all-knowing and all-powerful god really ? Yes, you should think about this question, too, if you are a genuine truth seeker.

I am not against any religion, as long as the believers are peaceful and loving, and not becoming deluded and fanatic. For those closet atheists, please have courage and come out. There is nothing to be ashamed of, if you don't believe in the existence of a supernatural god. If you live in a free country, there is no excuse that you must stay inside the religious box and be afraid of being ostracized.

When I said "I feel sorry for the Christians", I didn't mean to be disrespectful. I am an ex-Christian. I understand the Christian faith very well. What I mean was this: I feel sorry for those closet atheists who continue to stay in the Christian box where they no longer belong. Come out of it. Have courage. Set yourself free ! You can still keep and practice all those good teachings of Jesus about love and forgiveness, without having to stay in the Christian box. You'll find less hypocrisy, and more freedom and honesty, outside the box. In the end, the decision or choice is yours. I am just expressing my views and giving you some suggestions.

Yes, there are more shootings, from Vancouver Canada to Alabama U.S.A. Next time if you happen to be in a shooting scene, don't presume some people are making a movie. It could be real !!! Protect yourself. Duck. Run. Leave the dangerous zone. Enter a safe place.

The news is bad. They found 5 human heads in some chests in Mexico. No, it is not a horror movie. It is real. Ha, violent and horror movies are so plenty in real life !!!

But not all is bad. Amidst the world financial crisis, Wall Street stocks went up :))) We are living in interesting time: hard time for most, and easy time for some. Happy time at any time for a few spiritual and enlightened people :)))

I wish you well !!!

Fast Edi

No comments:

Post a Comment