Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Same Old Answer

How are you? I'm fine. What does the wild meat taste like? It tastes like chicken. Did you pack the luggage yourself ? Yes I did. Such answers are so typical and boring. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Can you imagine these answers instead ? How are you? "I feel really crappy.Come and hug me", or "I feel orgasmic,and you?" or "I feel like jumping off the bridge and die right now,so what are you gonna do?" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What does the wild meat taste like ? "It tastes like octopus", or "It tastes like shit", or "It tastes like tofu". -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Did you pack the luggage yourself? "No, a terrorist helped me do it", or "No, my 5 year old son did it" or "Do I have the choice to say no?". Have a nice day !

1 comment:

  1. Part of this post is for humor and entertainment only. Please don't be foolish and use my answers blindly, such as a terrorist or your 5 yr old boy helped you pack your luggage. Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete