Saturday, February 28, 2015

Smart Up and Dumb Down

I believe that Religion can dumb you down, and Science can smart you up. My belief is based on many years of diligent studies, observations, and personal experiences.

I don't mean to tell you to give up Religion altogether. I am saying that Religion is like wine. Abstinence can do you no harm. Moderation may do some good to your health. Over consumption can lead to death, yours and others.

Religion and Spirituality are not the same thing. Religion separates and imprisons people. Spirituality unites and liberates people. Spirituality is true religion, and Religion is false spirituality. Religious people would become violent and go to war to kill others. Spiritual people are non-violent and peace-loving. I hope I am not confusing you.

All said, it is only my view of looking at science, religion and spirituality. You may disagree with me and have a different view. It's O.K. I believe in freedom of choice. I am only sharing my thoughts and comments with you. I just don't care whether you are a theist, atheist, or agnostic, as long as you are a peaceful and reasonable person. Love and Peace to all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment