Friday, May 27, 2016

Political Talk For Peace

Talking about politics day after day has made me tired. I joined in the discussions because I didn't like people who promote war and resist peace for solutions. I found the need to share and support the pacifists' solution and reject the warriors' solution.

I was talking in Youtube with others about the South China Sea conflicts and disputes.There was a Vietnamese guy who insisted on going to war with China, refusing to even accept his own prime minister's position for peace. He wanted the U.S. and Vietnam go to war with China. So much anger, negative emotion and foul language from this man! I told him I didn't take side with one country against another. I said I only took side with peace.

When shall we have lasting peace in this troubled world?

No comments:

Post a Comment